• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion for new towns, cost and signatures

sinephase

Air
I've been playing on the server for a while and there's so many empty towns it seems... they're nice, but I think there's too many if they aren't often populated.
My suggestion is that the cost of starting the town should be quadrupled, and the number of signatures doubled, the next tiers like 'city' and so on would also have to be changed but probably not quadrupled.
The reasoning is that 150 coins per member isn't really hard to get and within the 99 player cap it's not feasible to have too many towns and have them active.

Anyway, I'm enjoying my time playing, hope the cap increases so it can be as diverse as it's trying to be :)

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
There are a decent amount of towns, and they also have more than you think. Most towns have close to 50 members, or more, as far as I know. Last I checked there were over 130 members combined in like 4 TOP cities and the same in a couple KOE cities combined.

I've also been told by someone, forget who, that close to 1000 people actively play, they just obviously can't all get on at the same time, especially since lots of people aren't currently playing until we are up to the current patch.

As for it simply being 100 some coins for each player, there is also the ridiculous amount of building materials needed to be gathered or purchased and then actually build a decent looking town.

I think that a lot of work goes into one, even if it seems easy to make at first.

sinephase

Air
wolfgang784 said:
There are a decent amount of towns, and they also have more than you think. Most towns have close to 50 members, or more, as far as I know. Last I checked there were over 130 members combined in like 4 TOP cities and the same in a couple KOE cities combined.

I've also been told by someone, forget who, that close to 1000 people actively play, they just obviously can't all get on at the same time, especially since lots of people aren't currently playing until we are up to the current patch.

As for it simply being 100 some coins for each player, there is also the ridiculous amount of building materials needed to be gathered or purchased and then actually build a decent looking town.

I think that a lot of work goes into one, even if it seems easy to make at first.

That's cool, maybe it is just because of the update, but my argument still stands. It might take each person a few days each of building to make it nice looking, but honestly individuals have made some big stuff, all with surrounding materials, ntm the 99 player cap only allows so many from each town to be on at a time.
I just don't think it should seem so inexpensive to establish.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Yea I see where your coming from, maybe it will be upped a bit, maybe not. I guess it probobly should at some point, since there are so many towns so far.