• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Suggestion for Druids & Paladins T2 Ultimates

Cowcium

TNT
I'm going to begin this with a question: how useful were purges (such as what Beguiler once had) in PvP? Do they act upon vanilla Minecraft buffs like Speed or Jump? Or do they act on the attribute buffs such as Cleric's 'Blessing', Bloodmage's 'Enlightenment' and Shaman's 'Primal Totem'?

This is based off the assumption that people prepare properly for PvP using these buffs to their maximum potential. Though it may be out of laziness, or because of the spontaneous nature of PvP (or just not having the gold); I've personally never used them. However, my idea for Druids T2 Ultimate is based off these very attributes.

Though I personally favour the idea that Druids ultimate can be called 'Cleansing' to remove enemy buffs within 10 blocks (potentially changing an entire fight, or having minimal effect); this would fundamentally require a lot of players to use buffs in PvP. I personally cannot vouch for this case so I have a counter proposal.

Perhaps Druids can either lower all stats of the enemy ('Mire') and/or raise the stats of their allies by a small amount ('Invigorate') (but in every attribute; say 4 or 5 in both cases). If at a lower reagent cost (or none at all), this buff can prompt more usage of other classes buffs to compete.

Onto Paladin... to my understanding; Paladins have been considered 'OP' because of Consecrate dealing 900 damage and as a result have had this damage removed. I'd like to suggest that the Paladin's AoE is instead purely a buff that acts to amplify heals dealt by allies within the area. For example, the amp could cause ally heals to deal 30% more, and give them speed. In consideration for this fact, the area would also be larger to allow for kiting by the healers. That said, it would be important to exclude Paladin from his own AoE buff; instead providing it to the rest of his team - is this possible? If he benefitted from his own buff; his 70% heal from layhands would increase to (.7 * 1.3 = .91) 91% heal to himself; exacerbating the situation for the annoying Paladin 1v1's.

These are just concepts that are fitting for the character theme; and consequently, the values stated by my suggestion are not to be considered 'Op' or 'Up' because they can be changed at any time. Furthermore, consideration for all these skills are actually interchangeable between the two classes (Paladin w/ my Druids suggestion, or vice versa) because the intentions are both for the characters team.

-Comments would be appreciated - thanks.