• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Suggestion: Class specified starter kits

TonyDaChivalrous

Legacy Supporter 1
Thank you for visiting :D
1. well this idea erupted from my brain when a new player said the /kit starter didn't come with a bow
2. my idea was to have class specific /kits starters like /kit starter ranger, or /kit starter wizard etc.
3. these kits could have very noobie stuff like a half dead bow and a 32 arrows (arrows wont be needed cause of summon arrow)

This was just a quick idea please be constructive with your thoughts, No Flaming please

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
problem is people would just get all the kits, its better just to have the starter kit give gear for all classes, unless they find a way to limit the kits to what class you are.

TonyDaChivalrous

Legacy Supporter 1
problem is people would just get all the kits, its better just to have the starter kit give gear for all classes, unless they find a way to limit the kits to what class you are.
they could make it only used once a day and that you have to be that class to get the item, i don't know how hard that is to code though

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Or just make the kit a skill like summon food/ arrow but it just gives them the items in the kits, it could still have a cool down and be class restricted