• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggest of Quest Plugin to be made or used

The server to level up is pretty cut and clean, Mine and kill, Mine and kill, MINE AND KILL!!!
Ya'know it gets kinda boring. I am suggesting a simple questing plugin that should be worked on or found for this server.

The quests should contain like Kill Zombies:?/?, or Kill Spiders: ?/? and so on.

Also for our fellow MINERS, Mine Coal ?/?, or Mine Cobble: ?/? and so on.

Please people Like this or comment on this so the Kainzo can think about this simple quest plugin that gives us EXTRA exp!!!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I'd rather such a plugin be used in combo with the spell team :p They could make dungeons like the hell mazes in Sanctum that give you an EXP reward for getting to the end.

Perhaps some of these rumored "boss monsters" in the adventure update can be spawned at the end of said dungeons! Perhaps it could cost a fee (like bounties) and paying that fee can spawn the monster. Which will only give YOU (or your party) exp for the quest when you kill it!

Just tossing out ideas :p

@DagothAgahnim

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
yes good ideas indeed! OR a whole complex quest plugin with epic mob wars and stuff. Imagine having to defend Zeal from giants, zombies and spider jockeys! Everyone would come from all over to help!

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Theirs already one in development in heroes, though i kinda wish kain would just use another plugin and stop trying to make heroes be every plugin in the world (please dont kill me)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Theirs already one in development in heroes, though i kinda wish kain would just use another plugin and stop trying to make heroes be every plugin in the world (please dont kill me)
Heroes is an RPG plugin. We deal with RPG related things. We've had no desire to add in Quests into Heroes.
This will be down by another plugin.

Ok, But I have an improved Idea, A Questing system that is given through dungeon related killing/completing.
Just like said by Dielan, A Dungeon with big boss and questing that goes with it, We know its a big project if you decide to accomplish it. But alot of us at herocraft would love this system!