• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Subway into Sanctum?

Draskuul

Legacy Supporter 5
What is the feasibility of obtaining permission to run a subway for a city directly to an open lot in Sanctum? Given the depth limit placed on plots there it would seem we would have clear access (given permission of course) to run a 3x4 or so tunnel below that depth for that purpose.

Edit: I have no current plans, so not looking at actually starting a project like this right now. I'm just trying to answer the 'what if' questions for future planning.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Seems like a good idea. Maybe have like all of depth 14-15 be a subway area, where you can only have subway tracks leading to one main track.

Draskuul

Legacy Supporter 5
Symbolite said:
Why not just connect tracks with tracks already running out of city?

You have to start dealing with multi-track switching and so on.

Personally I'd rather we have an 'embassy' of sorts at a normal plot and run from there.

Draskuul

Legacy Supporter 5
Thanks Kainzo. As we plan this out I'll post again to figure out exact depths/routes.