• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Stupid roommate

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
HeroCrafters

As the title states my roommate is a complete idiot. He decided he would not pay the Internet bill for three months but still take my half of the money for the bill. So I will not have Internet for the next couple of days until I get this handled. That is if I do not end up going to jail for beating him.

I will still be on the forums with my phone and at work. Sadly I will be unable to whitelist people in game. I will see if another proctor would be nice enough to do the command in game for me.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
HeroCrafters

As the title states my roommate is a complete idiot. He decided he would not pay the Internet bill for three months but still take my half of the money for the bill. So I will not have Internet for the next couple of days until I get this handled. That is if I do not end up going to jail for beating him.

I will still be on the forums with my phone and at work. Sadly I will be unable to whitelist people in game. I will see if another proctor would be nice enough to do the command in game for me.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Damn man, that sucks.

Time for a beating imo.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
If you pass the names to me I'll be happy to do it for you. Only takes like 10 seconds.:p

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
If you pass the names to me I'll be happy to do it for you. Only takes like 10 seconds.:p

Thank you very much I sure do appreciate it :) I will just keep a list and send it when I get a couple that way I don't spam you with PM's :)

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Just keep posting in the same one :p
Plus it doesn't really bother me to be honest.