• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug stuff that is afflicting me

1st i cant see all the bounties, for page one, i see 1-7, page 2 its like 16-28 evens, etc, its really weird and annoying.

Next, i died and lost all my stuff, i dont know how or why. i remember i was safe and just breaking gravel before i logged out, after i logged back in, im dead, and all my stuff is gone. i had lots of valueables in my inventory, help plz

Last edited:

koen31

TNT
@crazydodapie As far as I know, the numbers are bugged for the bounties, but you are seeing all of them, as far as the second part goes I'm not sure what happened.

ok? but what about empty pages, like sometimes says like 1 of 2 pages, when i do /bounty list 2 its blank
thing is, i lost a shitton of stuff, and exp, which led to my next post.

koen31

TNT
@crazydodapie Don't know anything when it comes to that, you would have to ask staff, try using better spelling, grammar and punctuation and your chances of getting a helpful answer will increase greatly.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
i think my spelling is fine...

Well, you either spell something right or wrong.
I can tell you though, and this is one of the rare occasions that I agree with Koen31 that you should try and improve your spelling so people are more understanding and are more likely to believe your story.

koen31

TNT
@crazydodapie What you may need is some screenshots or some sort of hard evidence, I'm not saying I don't believe you, but no one can help you out if they aren't clear on exactly what is happening. Many of the systems in the new map are new and it is likely that there may be bugs.

how do i do that if i dont screen my inventory. the server logs everything, can i just get rolled back to around 9:15 us eastern time today?

koen31

TNT
@crazydodapie I do not think staff is allowed to do that for you, also make sure you either tag the person you are talking to or press the reply button or else they will not know that you ever replied to them.

@what777 And yes, I'm trying to use my powers for good rather than evil now.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
1st i cant see all the bounties, for page one, i see 1-7, page 2 its like 16-28 evens, etc, its really weird and annoying.

Next, i died and lost all my stuff, i dont know how or why. i remember i was safe and just breaking gravel before i logged out, after i logged back in, im dead, and all my stuff is gone. i had lots of valueables in my inventory, help plz
If you logged out while in combat, the server kills you, and your stuff is dropped where you were. If you were in combat with another player when the server was shutting down, there is a high probability of this occurring to you at this moment as well.

That is the only instance at which you would lose your inventory upon logging out / in.