• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Stuck inside/on blocks while fighting creepers

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
For the past couple days I have been getting a bug where I rubberband back onto blocks while fighting creepers (only creepers). It seems like lag but I have a good connection to the server and I can still hit the mobs while I am being rubber banded on the block. I checked my connections to the server and to my internet provider and everything is functioning correctly. I have also tried 2 different minecraft versions (1.6.4 and 1.7) and still have this glitch.

EDIT: Just recorded it. This is AFTER I killed a creeper. It occured as I was killing it but I break blocks to show I am not lagging in the slightest.

Last edited:

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
I don't know why creepers, but the game acts as if you are blocking with your sword, even though you aren't. Notice how as soon as you switch out of your sword, it stops.

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
I encounter this problem after using a skill bound to my sword. Right clicking with the sword to activate the skill also blocks for a split second, and sometimes it bugs out and gets "stuck" in block mode. I find that right clicking again fixes it as well.

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
That may be my problem. I am going to unbind strike from my sword and see if that helps.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Yea this just looks like No-Cheat "fixing" your player location because it still registers you as blocking with your sword thus cannot move as fast as you're trying to.