• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Stuck In Limbo

LethalPrince

Legacy Supporter 5
I am stuck in Limbo and I keep flip flopping between visions and limbo. It would be great if I can get teleported out.
@Admins

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
This might be associated with test, seeing that multiple IP message for some people.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
This may be Nocheat... care to give some research on it?

I'm not seeing the error anymore. Tested this on another account, occasionally would hit limbo when spamming the change server command but defaults me back to survival if I hit limbo.

tit_Jean

Glowing Redstone
It happened to me a month back and happened to spiralz this week. It happens when joining Vision most of the time, but also happened to me while joining the Arena server. While in Limbo you have a little while of free roaming and then it kicks you for a second then you rejoin and you are stuck in that loop unless an admin helps you or you wait a few hours while disconnected. Hope this info helps you.