• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Stuck in Fallback server

Fancick

Dirt
Hey there,

I recently discovered this server and went on to register on your forum, and the whitelist shortly later in-game.
(was in fallback server at that time)
I have followed the guides that was available in the forum, but i still seem to be stuck in your fallback server.

When i first saw this server on the internet, i used the server address written there, which was creative.hc.to
When i figured that it sent me to the fallback server, i went to your forum and found play.hc.to which also sent me to your fallback server.

I am not sure if this is under of the category of bugs or glitches, but i would very much like your help so that i can enjoy your server like everyone else.

Thank you.

Fancick

Dirt
Edit:

In-game i get a text in the chat saying: Could not connect to Default or fallback server, please try again later. java.net.connectExcetion

Which might mean im not in the fallback server afterall, but somewhere else, maybe testserver.
my bad

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Edit:

In-game i get a text in the chat saying: Could not connect to Default or fallback server, please try again later. java.net.connectExcetion

Which might mean im not in the fallback server afterall, but somewhere else, maybe testserver.
my bad
This has to do with your client - sorry for the delayed reply, somehow missed this.

Try with a vanilla client - if that doesnt work, let me know when you are online next.