• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Strongholdx's Mod App

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Thanks to Kain for Recovering this <3

1. Minecraft IGN: strongholdx

2. Position applying for: Moderator​

3. Age: 17​

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): CST​

5. Hours/Week you play (on average): Very few lately because of the new semester. I will be increasing activity soon however, once the initial rush is over​

6. Friends in Herocraft: Gabizou, Jwplayer0, Deltacraft, RandomAcronym, Malphugus, Jmoney222, and Dielan9999. The entire town of Erebos and a large part of the active community within the server.​

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Never​

8. Do you have any experience with IRC?: Yes, only with Herocraft​

9. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.:

I am a man of the people, a leader. When you read these apps you ask yourself, 'How can this person help my server? What can they do for us?’ Let me tell you to look no further than I. In Sanctum I ran Seagate a small, humble, but successful, thriving town. Now, I run Ironpass the dominating force of the West. See, I don’t join towns, I make them, I don’t follow under one persons banner, I make my own and fly it high so others can follow neath mine.

In life I am an Eagle Scout of the BSA, so I not only have shown leadership abilities in game but also in real life, I know what I'm doing. I know how to talk with people and can easily understand their feelings, I can also be brutal and menacing should it be required. I have been playing since March 4th and know my way around Minecraft and Herocraft better than most. I am a very versatile player to say the least.

Long ago (April) when I applied for Proctor I had one goal in mind: To help. Now this is my final step before reaching my ultimate goal. See in the first days of the new map I saw an increased number of people leaving and a lowering satisfaction rate. I figured that if I could help with some of those petitions or help some of those noobies I could take some heat off of the mods and admins doing other more important things.

I am an active member within the community and hold the staff titles of Proctor, Guide, Banker, and Loremaster, amongst other positions. To be frank, I really want this position. Haha, not going to lie, its a rank of responibility that I know I can achieve and even surpass. Sure I can be cocky at times, but I take pride in that - I look out for the little guy, and I'm not afraid to but-head with someone in a higher position to argue something that I beleieve in, especially if its for the good of the server. I have also found that having soemone who confilcts with the view of other often brings out the best ideas along with healthy arguments.

I believe justice should be served swiftly and gracefully, and that's just what I'll do. So here I stand asking you to help me help you help Herocraft succeed. That is what I want for this server - success - and when you ask what I can do for you, know that I can do anything any other mod can do, but better! Herocraft will go far, but together we'll go even farther!

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

Recently, I have said some things that the administration of this server disagrees with and/or took offence to. I'd just like to say I regret nothing and while I learned many things from that, many of those thoughts stand strong with me. This however niether changes my ability, nor the will to help out this server. I hope you see that as I do.​

Thanks for reading this and I look forward to your response. I'd like to point out that I am very active within the server and it would benefit the server greatly to add another moderator who is on frequently. Please don't think that I am applying for the perks of moderator. Just as I did not doante for the perks. I donated because this server is awesome, and I want to help lay down the law because this sever is awesome. Herocraft is for the elite! Thanks again and I'll see you in game!

Last edited:

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Dude, mod would bring me back to this server like 10,000 hours a day - plus, do you know how long I've been waiting to answer petitions? Sure, It'll get boring but I suppose its the forbidden fruit - I can look but I cant touch.

Besides, I love you guys - there is no reason I wouldn't want to help you out <3