• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

STRONGHOLDS - Server Stuff

MajorasMask

Ungodly
So yeah. This server NEEDED a Stronghold. A good one! A very good one indeed! What did I do? I made one. I was bored, but heck, this is what a Mason does in their free time. :) Where is it? Coords will be given out later on, however it is inside 1.7 land, not 1.8 generated chunks! :p Below are some pictures of the creation. It is a literal creation of a stronghold, with classic rooms like a fountain, library and jails. Some of it was copied from a seed in SSP, some free hand.

strong1.png

The jail.

strong2.png

Some rooms and bars.

strong3.png

I managed to find some natural caves too. Like normal generated Strongholds, I made this one connect and ''break'' into natural caves. I like it! :p

strong4.png

A strange room I found in a SMP Stronghold, I don't know what it is! :p

strong5.png

Another classic room.

strong6.png

More iron bars.

strong7.png

Stairs! :D

strong8.png

Another strange room. I honestly don't know what it is! :eek:

strong9.png

With luck I managed to find a MOB Spawner! :D Spawns spiders. Like before with the natural caves, I blended the stronghold into this. As there are no silverfish in the stronghold, I guess this will do! :)

strong10.png

A fountain built into a natural cave.

strong11.png

The sexy library. This is where I do my black magic and further studies in Science! :)

What do you think then? It took me around a week to make this. This also included getting the resources needed. I did this all by myself, with a tiny help from Mitchodak who helped me to replace the walls with stone brick in one of the tunnels, but thats all. :) Thanks for that Mitch! :)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Buy it? Well, I have not REALLY thought of that. Place an offer if you'd like. I'm not sure what im going to do with it though! :)

Im glad you like it however, put quite a bit of effort into it. However now I understand the generation of Strongholds I should be able to make more, faster. ;)

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
thats really cool. Looks like you put a lot of thought and work into it

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
You have obliviously put a lot of effort into this and I have to say it looks fabulous. I commend you. This is one of the best things I have seen on this map so far.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Thank you! :) Thus the reason why I asked if I could buy some Stronghold Moss/Cracked Brick from ya, but you did kick me! :p

MajorasMask

Ungodly
True.. but to make it unique it would need moss/cracked bricks! :p

Also Silverfish and the upcoming portal! :p

I still like it none the less! :)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
SUPER HUGE MEGA SEXY UPDATE:

Anyone wanna buy this? I am thinking of selling it.

Or, do you think it could be one of those server attraction thingies?