• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Strikeman Whitelist

1. Minecraft In-game name: xxstikemanxx
  2. Location & Age: 16 + USA
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Dont have any :)
  4. Referral(s): Found your server from a server listing page, looked really fun!
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Found your server from a server listing page, looked really fun!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I like to play fun minecraft servers, I am a friendly person and like to play with a good community.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCx12
  10. Additional Info: Cant wait to play!

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft In-game name: xxstrikemanxx
  2. Location & Age: 16 + USA
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Dont have any :)
  4. Referral(s): Found your server from a server listing page, looked really fun!
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Found your server from a server listing page, looked really fun!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I like to play fun minecraft servers, I am a friendly person and like to play with a good community.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCx13
  10. Additional Info: Cant wait to play!

Reviewing.

It appears your account is not a bought and paid for account which means you are unable to join our whitelist. If you miss spelled your name reply back with the correct one. This app as of now is DENIED.

Woops, yea added the R is strike. MC didnt let me get strikeman when I tried. I wanted my name to be xXStrikemanXx, but it said I couldnt for some reason. Edited

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
Woops, yea added the R is strike. MC didnt let me get strikeman when I tried. I wanted my name to be xXStrikemanXx, but it said I couldnt for some reason. Edited

Reviewing with new name provided.

Your special key is now wrong due to the name change please fix this.

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8

I am unable to find any previous bans and feel like you will be a good addition to the HeroCraft community. So on behalf of the staff welcome! I will be sending you a Private Message shortly please be sure to check your PM's!

Angyles Name change please to xxstikemanxx