• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Strange bug I have.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
When I tab out of minecraft and go onto my second monitor, when I return to my main and hover over minecraft there is a loading cursor, if I click on minecraft while the loading cursor is there it starts to not respond and will eventually crash. To kinda fix this if I hold down print screen while hovering over minecraft eventually the loading cursor turns back into a normal one and therefore allows me to click back into minecraft and continue playing.

I have no idea what's causing this, any insight? <3 judge

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
When I tab out of minecraft and go onto my second monitor, when I return to my main and hover over minecraft there is a loading cursor, if I click on minecraft while the loading cursor is there it starts to not respond and will eventually crash. To kinda fix this if I hold down print screen while hovering over minecraft eventually the loading cursor turns back into a normal one and therefore allows me to click back into minecraft and continue playing.

I have no idea what's causing this, any insight? <3 judge
It's exactly what you said, Minecraft crashing. Allocating more RAM, restarting Minecraft between sessions or just wait it out untill the cursor turns back to normal are a few solutions. It happens to me sometimes when I log in/out on the server while tabbing out.

Usually when it starts crashing you can just wait it out and it will fix itself, but I recommend restarting anyways to get a fresh session with better performance.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
It's exactly what you said, Minecraft crashing. Allocating more RAM, restarting Minecraft between sessions or just wait it out untill the cursor turns back to normal are a few solutions. It happens to me sometimes when I log in/out on the server while tabbing out.

Usually when it starts crashing you can just wait it out and it will fix itself, but I recommend restarting anyways to get a fresh session with better performance.
I can't restart minecraft every time I tab out or I'll kill myself. I already have 8gb on minecraft hehe so already too much, I'll just keep using my haxor print screen fix :p