• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Stradman - App To Get Whitelisted.

stradman

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: stradman
  2. Location & Age: Californa San Diego 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Faction Server, because i said dont tell me what to do, to a donator. Been banned from more than three servers. But idoit reasons like the owner hated me from school one of the examples.
  4. Referral(s): Strad
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friend - Stealx2000.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, I will vote when im on the server so i can gain the prizes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Great person, fun to be by. Also a great builder.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS8
  10. Additional Info: Im a great guy. I'm a also a great miner and builder. On all Mcmmo server im always in top 10 mining skills. Also when servers have Mc Jobs i like the builder job and i always get max level on that also. Im really fun to be by and love to play on your server! - Stradman! :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: stradman
  2. Location & Age: Californa San Diego 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Faction Server, because i said dont tell me what to do, to a donator. Been banned from more than three servers. But idoit reasons like the owner hated me from school one of the examples.
  4. Referral(s): Strad
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friend - Stealx2000.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, I will vote when im on the server so i can gain the prizes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Great person, fun to be by. Also a great builder.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS8
  10. Additional Info: Im a great guy. I'm a also a great miner and builder. On all Mcmmo server im always in top 10 mining skills. Also when servers have Mc Jobs i like the builder job and i always get max level on that also. Im really fun to be by and love to play on your server! - Stradman! :)

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
So let's explain each of your bans in detail, including when they occurred. Also please explain this ban:

[username] => stradman
[issuer] => cyotie911
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => moderate grief nerd.nu/appeal
[time] => 2011-12-01 22:53:57