• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Stop The Suicide!

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
Wizards committing suicide is getting out of hand. Most wizards I've encountered in PvP, commit suicide by blinking straight into the air. This prevents them from being targeted for PvP, they can avoid bounties, keep their PvP streaks, not give the other player the kill they deserve, and its really being abused. I feel that Wizards should have 1.5 seconds of safe fall when they blink to now avoid this.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
While it certainly is a problem and that is a solution, at the same time you can then abuse that and blink down a death fall.

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
If people are desperate enough they will just carry buckets of lava around with them and place it on themselves. People were doing that last map also.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Why not have it where if someone is tagged but they die to lets say fire or fall. It credits them the kill but also announcing they died to fire or fall etc. It is a simple fix and it will make players happier when they fireball someone and don't get credited a kill because they player died to a fire tick or the player blinked up and killed himself to try and dodge the elo loss and continue his killstreak.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
Maybe not even safefall then; but if someone is tagged and dies from ANYTHING; they should count the kill as whoever made the last hit whilst tagged.

FrozenAshes_

Legacy Supporter 3
Im all in with that 1.5 second safe fall with blink. That would come extremely useful for a clumsy Wizard such as myself, blinking off mountains and taking mad amount of fall damage.

Y

ytiggidmas

Wizards committing suicide is getting out of hand. Most wizards I've encountered in PvP, commit suicide by blinking straight into the air. This prevents them from being targeted for PvP, they can avoid bounties, keep their PvP streaks, not give the other player the kill they deserve, and its really being abused. I feel that Wizards should have 1.5 seconds of safe fall when they blink to now avoid this.
Feels good knowing this isn't me.

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
If it were up to me, pvp streaks would reset upon ANY deaths. Either that, or any death whilst in combat.