• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Stone Bricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wowpatrick

Legacy Supporter 7
1 double chests nearly filled with stone bricks. . Looking for someone to buy it all at once, but if you can't, offer anyway. Forums PM or /tell me offers ingame if I happen to be on.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Ehhhhhhhhhhh that's an excessive rule to be honest. Haha. I don't think we get enough traffic to have to adhere to it.
It was bumped within 5 hours while it was at the top of the page, #3 I believe. I find that to be excessive. Anything on the first page should not be bumped, imo.

@cgodmer and I could be interested in this, but I don't think we could buy all of these at once because of such a large quantity...we will buy a large enough amount if we are in-fact carrying on with this project.

Wowpatrick

Legacy Supporter 7
@cgodmer and I could be interested in this, but I don't think we could buy all of these at once because of such a large quantity...we will buy a large enough amount if we are in-fact carrying on with this project.
Does the project happen to be Fort Awesome? I heard you guys talking about it one day. And yea, you can buy whatever amount you want. I have less now. Lemme edit the OP.

Haha you know us too well Pat! I'll buy it off you once we find the place to set it up on. Cgodmer made the revised edition, I'll ask him how much it took him. Thanks!

cgodmer

Glowstone
It took me...around 25 stacks but I want to do better things with it to make it look more amazing so... we need 30 stacks I would say.(It's Fort MASsive)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Too bad this isn't just plain stone, it has more uses than stonebricks and can be made into stonebricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.