• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Stix_FTW's Whitelist Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stix_FTW

Dirt
In-game name: Stix_FTW

Location & Age: Colorado and 15.

Previous Bans (Includes other servers):KEY: 1. Server name, 2. Who banned me, 3. Reason.

Legacycraft, banned bye console, for command spam. realmsofrmincraft, banned bye zombiemold, spam. swordcraft, colbyman66, temp banned for trolling. (Don't know name), ronaldfanta, you have been banned! cookiecraft, console, spam. eclipsecraft, foxdoji, griefing. darkquas, triggio2, hax.

Referral(s): XxProdigi/plasmius/EgozZz/MustardFTW.

Have you voted for Herocraft: Actually I did :D

How'd you hear about Herocraft? Another player: XxProdigi/EgozZz

Special Key: HCS8

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes.

Reason you should be accepted: I have great experience when it comes to Minecraft, I have been playing since very early Alpha. I am pretty knowledgeable when it comes to redstone, don't get me wrong I'm not a genius like the guys you see on YouTube. I have been on plenty of servers, and enjoyed them, I was a Moderator on 1 server owned by NickLim/Orca_Host (Evercraft AkA the biggest faction/hardcore pvp server listed in the world.) I think thats how it's spelt. We had a great time but I got caught up with school so I had to leave the server.

Additional Info: I enjoy playing alot of games, I mainly play strategy games and sandbox games and I don't perticulary enjoy FPSs such as COD or Battlefield. I prefer games such as LoL and Minecraft. When I'm not playing Minecraft I'm generally doing homework or playing LoL with my friends. I'm a pretty chill guy and don't get angry that easy, I'm doing work experience as an I.T. support desk person so I can be quite helpful. I think that quite covers what I do, I hope I can come play with you guys sometime!

Photoras

Legacy Supporter 4
While admitting to those bans is a good thing, there are a lot of them, and I am a bit worried that should I let you onto the server you will simply spam it. Give me a really good reason to let you on.

Stix_FTW

Dirt
@Neotetro As you can see, my application is before this user, please ask him why he copied my application. And @Photoras, I have been banned on a lot of servers, and I am very sorry for that. When It means bye spam, I am a very fast type, and they are ussually console bans, or nopwnge bans. I also type commands VERY fast, this can also be mistaked as a spam from the console, or plugin nopwnge. Thank you both for reviewing my app.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@Neotetro As you can see, my application is before this user, please ask him why he copied my application. And @Photoras, I have been banned on a lot of servers, and I am very sorry for that. When It means bye spam, I am a very fast type, and they are ussually console bans, or nopwnge bans. I also type commands VERY fast, this can also be mistaked as a spam from the console, or plugin nopwnge. Thank you both for reviewing my app.
Last I checked 3:03 am is before 4:23 am

Status
Not open for further replies.