• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Still getting my feet wet in pc gaming

Hi, my name Is Tony.

I'm a long time console player but I joined my first minecraft server yesterday. I was curious to see what else was out there so I searched for servers and I found this one on minecraftservers.net. I jumped on it as soon as I read that this was an RPG style server. I've always been bothered by the lack of RPG elements in minecraft. I know it's not that type of game but I had an itch that needed to be scratched, so I'm glad to have found this server and I can't wait to try it when I get home from work.

I hope to make some online friendships here. Due to having children and a full time job, I will be playing only a little here and there. If I'm away for a few days to weeks it's probably because I'm traveling IRL. I have a trip coming up soon, in fact. So please don't kick me out for inactivity.

Thanks. :)

Original_DD

Glowing Redstone
hello tony. i hope you will like this server. its a realy nice server and you should make your friends come here to. but do know that its realy importand to farm money else your base can be unclaimed and then you can lose everything you have