• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

stewscott's Application

stewscott

Air
1. In-game name: stewscott
2. Location and Age: Canada, 25
3. Previous bans: None
4. Referral: No one
5. Reason you should you be accepted:
I love Minecraft, RPGs and strategy games. I interact with others well and plan to join a faction and contribute to growing towns. I enjoying RPing and will contribute to the server's culture. I'd also like to think I'm creative and can build some nice looking structures. This server blends two things I love very much: RPGs and sandbox building and I look forward to playing very much and hope you will consider my application.

I plan to join a town and contribute to it. I enjoy the immersion of RPGs and want to become part of the community. I value honesty and integrity and playing legitimately and will not grief, steal, or break any of the rules.

6. Additional info: My old server went down, I'm looking forward to playing on the server.
Special Key: {HC}