• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

StevenAK Whitelist Application

StevenAK1

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name: StevenAK
  2. Location & Age: Kenai, AK 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): none at all
  4. Referral(s): Sheogroth
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i heard it from Sheogroth
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I dont ruin stuff and i dont grief im a good builder and a good merchant i like the fact that theres heros and hero levels in stead of being able to use and wear everything
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCs8
  10. Additional Info: i like to build levels on any types of game. i dont like creative because there is not really an objective. i like this because its like survival. i like to play the PS3 and Minecraft.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
StevenAK1, Thank you for taking the time to fill out your application, however could you perhaps elaborate more on the [Reason you should be accepted:] section and the [Additional information:] section? We only would like to get to know you a bit, for instance hobbies and past times. Thank you :)
Angyles Can I have a name change for this person's name on the forums. Thanks :)

StevenAK1

TNT
StevenAK1, Thank you for taking the time to fill out your application, however could you perhaps elaborate more on the [Reason you should be accepted:] section and the [Additional information:] section? We only would like to get to know you a bit, for instance hobbies and past times. Thank you :)
Angyles Can I have a name change for this person's name on the forums. Thanks :)
Ok i have updated it

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
StevenAK1, Congratulations! I am hereby white listing you to Herocraft. Enjoy :)
Some links to check out
hc.to/wiki
hc.to/important
hc.to/store
hc.to/blog
hc.to/chat