• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Stefan3300's Application

Stefan3300

Dirt

1. In-game name: Stefan3300
  2. Location & Age: The Netherlands, 16 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No banns
  4. Referral(s): Minecraft forum
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have played minecraft for 5 months now. I am an experienced builder, and I especially like building houses that are adapted to the enviroment. I have played many Rpg servers with the same plugin as this server. I'd like to start with this server because it's always online and there are many people online, I heard from my friend that there is almost no lag at all. I know how to play this kind of rpg servers, I have played for 4 months on another rpg server, but it's offline now.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard it from a friend of mine (marcooooow)
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, I will when i'm done posting this thread.
  8. Additional Info: Im from the Netherlands, so you can expect that my grammar isn't always as good (but I will always talk English).