• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

State of the server?

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
brancher you should come back, you're awesome and stuff lol.

pvp has been pretty crazy as start of map pvp usually is, people are just starting to master and fights are getting big. Been seeing a lot of fighting all around.

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
pvp was what i did throughout the last map, and will continue to be. never heard of you brancher, so i'm just gonna assume youre a noob. We look forward to fighting your group of likely hackers.
Since I don't have my rating privilege, I am going to make this post so say what I would normally be able to say without adding a whole post.

I AGREE

I hope this post doesn't take up too much space.

Last edited:

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
pvp was what i did throughout the last map, and will continue to be. never heard of you brancher, so i'm just gonna assume youre a noob. We look forward to fighting your group of likely hackers.
you obviously havent meet these guys, newbie

Was thinking about bringing the crew back, but can't really make up my mind.

Is the PvP on the server as bland as it used to be? (I.E. people sitting in there stone box's all day and never coming out)

Large playerbase? Good economy?

That's pretty much the big three for us, am really curious as to the state of the 3 things above.
Hi brancher, hope you return </3

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
We all live in a yellow submarine and I will be hiding in mine if I see ya coming.

brancher

Obsidian
Thanks for all the veteran feedback, you guys rock! It's still up in the air with us, but seeing such a warm reception from the people I used to PvP against all day is really nice, and is definitely contributing to the decision. Thanks again!

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
Thanks for all the veteran feedback, you guys rock! It's still up in the air with us, but seeing such a warm reception from the people I used to PvP against all day is really nice, and is definitely contributing to the decision. Thanks again!
Please don't come back.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Since I don't have my rating privilege, I am going to make this post so say what I would normally be able to say without adding a whole post.
I hope this post doesn't take up too much space.
1374611681TACMA_iagree.jpg

Since my rating abilities have been taken away as well, here's what I have to say!

MOD EDIT - Dont post huges pictures like that; can hurt peoples eyes

Last edited by a moderator:

Beastmannn

Soulsand
PvP's good here come baaaaack

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!

On the Goon scale:
brancher

Halizu

Miners