• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Starting a Mod/Admin Zoo

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Mod/Admin go afk, I'm gonna fuck with em.​
Will update when I catch a new member of the Zoo.​
First, the reclusive Doreagarde. The Zoo would like to thank Aceshooter11 and KanJam49 for the capture.
2875aa.png

Second, the newest addition to the ranks, Neotetro.​
2ns58w8.png
Then the beautiful yet dangerous Lastivity! Thanks to Aceshooter for the capture!​
33ubb0y.png
Next the angry and vengeful Neo_Exdeath. Blindfolded to try and calm the beast, he was a bitch to capture, but is a wonderful addition to our Zoo.​
(Yes I see the typo.)
dfswsedf.png

This one was a bitch to catch, wild and honestly a little crazy, but we finally got him! Brutalacerate.​
brutal.png
Next the fierce yet kind Apherdite. Clearly our crowd favorite here at Admin Zoo, she has the largest cage, of course!​
ebgwerh.png

Next the sneaky, forever afk Kainzo.​
1jat79.png

Next, the musical yet BuddahHopper!​
buddah.png

Last, we caught Buddah's twin, another Mod, the quite Bearcat!​
bearcat.png
More coming. Trust me, I'll get em.​

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Yes! I had Kainzo here but he wouldn't stay still!
I still need Brutal, Kainzo, Seratt, and...who else is Admin...

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
You should get plots in Zeal and keep them in them and then we can have an actual zoo.

Barnubus's Zoo of Staff People.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Was going to add Kainzo and Buddahhopper to the pictures, however I apparently got rid of my MC folder some time ago and lost those photos :( The beast cant be proven to exist unless their caught!