• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Starter Kits

Lowekii

Iron
Considering the current newbie hostile environment present in HeroCraft, and the difficulty that
environment makes for starting players, how about throwing us a bone? It would be extremely
helpful for /starter kit cooldown to be reduced. I really don't see how that little bit of assistance could
unbalance or create havoc even if it was available once every 60 seconds.

Thanks

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
/kit starter is a thing.
It gives all stone tools some food and some torches.
The basics.
It's got a very long cool down so gather quickly!

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I do think that the kit should give a bit more food, it can be very hard to start out on 2 steak and no crops to gather.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
There is a /kit starter, yes.

But, there are certain classes that could use some tools added to that kit, for a new bard might find it hard to get by without a disc or music box.

Basically I think the kit should have different variations, like /kit bard or something, idk, hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say :rolleyes:

_DELETED_10000

Legacy Supporter 3
Considering the current newbie hostile environment present in HeroCraft, and the difficulty that
environment makes for starting players, how about throwing us a bone? It would be extremely
helpful for /starter kit cooldown to be reduced. I really don't see how that little bit of assistance could

Thanks

I agree! I don't actually know the CD on /kit starter, but I do know it's long. Considering it's such a small amount of things, I don't see why it needs such a long CD.

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
I do think that the kit should give a bit more food, it can be very hard to start out on 2 steak and no crops to gather.
Might be nice if they gave you some seeds, though they aren't really difficult to come across in most areas.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I agree! I don't actually know the CD on /kit starter, but I do know it's long. Considering it's such a small amount of things, I don't see why it needs such a long CD.

Thanks
Thanks for the feedback! We'll be drastically lowering this kit timer in the next patch.