• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion stamina

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I disagree. The stamina regen is pretty fast, but slow enough that it puts a pause in between high damaging skills such as eviscerate, and utility skills such as cleave so that the battle is a battle and not a spam of binds.
The thing that makes a pause between skills is called Cooldown, not SlowStaminaRegenSoMeleeClassesGetsShatOnSkillWise. I mean, Cooldown makes sure skills doesn't get spammed.

The stam costs should be decreased or the regen increased. I've been a Samurai since January and seen a lot of changes. One of them was Stam being inplemented to Melee classes. Looking at Stam cost compared to Mana costs my skills would look something like this: Bash 28% Mana ~ 6 stam. Disarm 50% mana ~ 10 stam. Bleed 28% mana ~ 6 stam. Bladegrasp 60-70% mana ~ 12-13 stam. Cleave 40-50% mana ~ 8-10 stam. Mortalwound 50% mana ~ 10 stam. One 40% ~ 8 stam. Berserk (Crap) 28% mana ~ 6 stam.

The mana percent I wrote up was the stam cost compared to how much it would cost in mana (max 100 mana). As you all can see, all my skills takes more then 1/4 of my Stamina and many skills takes 1/2 of it. With the very slow regen of stam, I end up using my level 1 skill (Bash) and level 15 skill (bleed) the most just due to the fact that they take the less stamina to use. One is a useful skill in battle aswell, but the fact that it takes so much stam makes me use it only for moving trough wilderness.

The Mana cost for my skills before Stamina was implemented for my skills would be more like this: Bleed 15 or 20 Mana. Bladegrasp around 40 Mana. Cleave around 30-40 Mana. Mortalwound around 40. Inversion around 60-70 Mana (Inversion OP)

When stam was implemented, the cost for my skills went mostly up but Stam regenerated so fast before that it made up for the cost. Since then, Stam has been chanced to regen more slowly and now a days I barely use past lvl 30 skills. Yes, my melee damage is the highest of all warriors (90dmg), but without the support of skills I can't deliver the damage needed to win before a caster nukes me, a cleric heals up after most my dmg has been absorbed by his armor or a ninja uses his crazy nuke anti-warrior armor penetrating skills. (Or get ranged by a ranger or tanked to death by Warrior spec)

Sorry for long post :3