• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Stamina System

SharpPencil

A frightening Cactus!
Now, I am not trying to complain or anything by this thread but I just had a few suggestions that I think could work.

When the stamina system first came out, it regenerated 1 full stamina bar (or 2 stamina) instead of how it is now, half a bar (1 stamina). I think this should be reverted back to how it was instead of how it is now. However, when you sprint your stamina bar acts like it is currently and regenerates 1 stamina.

So what I am saying just to make things more clear is when you are walking you regenerate 2 stamina and when you sprint it regenerates 1 stamina.

Now, I have thought about the long term affects of this and some classes may need minor tweaking. However, this new way of stamina regeneration would compensate for bards not really needing a bufff because they would be able to cast more skills and not run out of stamina and the same for dragoons and possibly disciples. This is almost similar to giving the mana buff to casters and healers but in stamina for other classes.

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
I think classes should have different stamina regen speeds depending on how it would balance the class. So other classes can't just spam skills without stamina running out.