• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Stamina/Mana Rework

What are your thoughts on the idea?

• Total voters

icarumba

Legacy Supporter 4
I thought not, just a strange side thought that I though I'd throw out there...

Sounds cool though, Can't wait for it to be implemented...

Well it looks like come the next patch, you will have a visual manabar if you play using spoutcraft.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
"Overall mana-regen is slowed compared to what it currently is"
This idea should work fine, as long as casters aren't pushed even further into the ridiculous fight pattern of 1) Cast a spell or 2 2) Run around like a headless chicken hopefully getting enough mana to use one more spell on the tanky Dreadknight chasing you 3) Die, or spam Consume and attempt to flee while your enemy is frozen.

Also on that note, the 'wait time' casters are forced to take between killing mobs is stupid, it just makes things stop flowing and get very boring very quick. I have to grind by fireball until I'm at 0 mana, then run backwards for 10-15 seconds then keep attacking.

The rest of the changes seem good, as long as it's implemented in such a way that it removes/reduces my fore-mentioned playstyle.
Casters are squish, they'll run 80% of the time rather than take the damage. CAST / CC / CAST / RUN / CC / CAST

gooscar

Legacy Supporter 4
Casters are squish, they'll run 80% of the time rather than take the damage. CAST / CC / CAST / RUN / CC / CAST
No that part is fine, it's just the alt-tabbing to Facebook or whatever in between each fight for a few mins that bothers me :p