• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Stained Glass

fudgeskull

Gold
Stained glass cannot be craftable anymore as of 6/30/14 which was working a day before. It says, "You don't know how to craft stained glass." So whenever you try to craft the stained glass everything reverts itself.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Stained glass cannot be craftable anymore as of 6/30/14 which was working a day before. It says, "You don't know how to craft stained glass." So whenever you try to craft the stained glass everything reverts itself.
To clarify, is this stained glass (ie glass blocks) or stained glass panes?

When trying to craft lime green stained glass I receive the message "You don't know how to craft stained glass".
However I am able to craft EVERY other color. Several other people in my town have all tried and none of us have been able too.

help please!

nikki3point0

Legacy Supporter 3
I have this same issue.
Also, when I try to craft regular green stained glass panes, I get the same message. I can make the regular green stained glass, just not the panes, and I cannot make lime stained glass period.
:c

mung3r

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
@mung3r may indeed know better. When I tested it before map launch I thought lime green was working fine, but green wasn't and has since been fixed. Don't know what's happening with lime green in this case.

@Kainzo @WitchOnaRampage
It looks like wool, carpet and stained glass need to be "Light_Green" and not "Lime" in the recipes config.

I've made these changes on the test server.

spiralz

Obsidian
@Kainzo @WitchOnaRampage
It looks like wool, carpet and stained glass need to be "Light_Green" and not "Lime" in the recipes config.

I've made these changes on the test server.

Sorry if it's looked down upon to res an old thread, but this is still an issue. Items seem to not be able to be dyed lime green... It would be nice if this could be fixed because I currently have an odd fascination with lime green.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
@spiralz Which ones are you having trouble with? Light green wool wasn't makeable recently but that has now been fixed - I just tested it. I thought everything else was ok, and it looks ok in the configs.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Hmmm, so light green wool, carpet, glass and glass panes all work, and other dyes work on hardened clay.

Gonna try changing light_green_stained_clay back to lime_stained_clay. Stay tuned.