• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Staff Aplication

My name is Pizzamen147
I was born 05122002
I'm available from 3:00 to 6:00
I don't have prior experience as a mod but I have donated to servers before and I've been a Designer I one server before
My biggest skill is Knowledge of hero-craft I have read almost all of the wiki and I know the answer to a lot of the most recently asked questions about classes, skills, profession, Souls, and some things about Commands and Death-chests
I am a good team member because I can get along with people well and I think of creative and helpful ways to solve problems that slip others peoples minds
I am applying as a mod because I want to be right in the middle of player and owner because that's where im most comfortable
My time zone is Central Standard Time
While making this application I felt like keeping it short and simple you dont need a huge wall of text to get your points across and I hope while your reading this you understand that just because I don't have 7 paragraphs of text doesn't mean I am being lazy it means I can get to the point
I have been on the hero craft server since back even before I made this member account I made grey list work for myself all though it wasn't fun being restricted I did it and I hope that means something to the people reading this application

Hope I get picked as staff if I don't I completely understand your choices are yours thank you so much for reading

Last edited:

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
My name is Pizzamen147
I was born 05122002
I'm available from 3:00 to 6:00
I have been on hero-craft for 1 and a half years
I have one example of previous experience in working with servers on the server witch is now shut down cant Acd.play.net
My biggest skill is Knowledge of hero-craft I have read almost all of the wiki and I know the answer to a lot of the most recently asked questions about classes, skills, profession, Souls, and some things about Commands and Death-chests
I am a good team member because I can get along with people well and I think of creative and helpful ways to solve problems that slip others peoples minds

Hope I get picked as staff if I don't I completely understand your choices are yours thank you so much for reading
What staff position are you applying for?