• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SSP/SMP HD Skins, Ear Skins, & Capes

VonEbs

Stone
There is a new mod that works in SMP that adds capes and such. It also adds HD textures. I remember Kanzio saying something about adding capes to Herocraft if they ever had a client side download. This would allow towns to make a signature or symbol and strap it on their players backs. The only dilemma is that if you don't install the mod then you cant see the capes or HD skins. What do you guys think?
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/319038-173-sspsmp-hd-skins-ear-skins-capes-v194/

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
+1 if lag remains unchanged. Town capes would end a lot of pvp problems!

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't think there is any mod that works with bukkit/plugins. Mods go with mods, plugins with plugins. Not together =/.

Would be awesome if it did work though.

VonEbs

Stone
@Apherdite I can't find if it has a problem with Bukkit or not, the website only says its compatible with other mods.

"Mods go with mods, plugins with plugins. Not together =/."
Then this would be evolutionary if they worked together for the first time!;) But I don't know if it clashes or not, because its a client side mod like the mini map mod.