• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Spreading Herocraft - we need YOU!

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Voted on mcserverlist.net, minecraftservers.net & minecraft-server-list.com, shall vote on minestatus in an hour or so (timer still counting down)!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
We need more community videos. If there is an event in European time i could record some. Then i could set together some pvp fights with different classes to show off so many skills as possible (Just need volunteers :p). Then go around and record important structures on server (Herogates, Mob Arena, Dragongarde, some of the dragons, some townships). Adding text to each thing. Just need some good music. I usually get a few hundred views on videos, so it may help a little spreading HC. Also, HC need more updated videos and not videos showing Sanctum ^_^

Thoughts or suggestions?

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
We need more community videos. If there is an event in European time i could record some. Then i could set together some pvp fights with different classes to show off so many skills as possible (Just need volunteers :p). Then go around and record important structures on server (Herogates, Mob Arena, Dragongarde, some of the dragons, some townships). Adding text to each thing. Just need some good music. I usually get a few hundred views on videos, so it may help a little spreading HC. Also, HC need more updated videos and not videos showing Sanctum ^_^

Thoughts or suggestions?
i can record raids and stuff if u want

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Definitely need more community videos - I'm working on a "vote here" page. I'm not done setting voting benefits for each site yet.
Expect each site to offer different things (either buffs, a cookie, coin, etc)

zm13

Wood
I will vote for herocraft if you get zm13 whitelisted!!

I will vote if zm13 gets whitelisted

I will vote if zm13 gets whitelisted!!

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Wow, that's a great idea. Maybe a few selected players that made HC videos could have access to the account.

It could be called HeroCraftTV.

Kainzo could then select 4-5 players to have access to the account.

Here are some ideas for possible videos:

War games- If we could get about a dozen or so players, we could have them broken off into two teams and have them build a fort and battle each other. ( I believe I saw something like this in a video posted not too long ago)

Tour- An insight into the Spawn area and possibly some towns.

Also some videos without commentary are also great! They feel a lot more personal and welcoming.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm planning on an intro/trailer video for HC. I will set up some pvp fights with balanced teams that fight for an objective (A town etc.). Then take some shots at good architecture towns, with text like "Township system". Then take shots at main structures build by HC itself. Then show a bit of each of the main plugins.

Just throwing around ideas, will plan this weekend and next week. If anyone has some good videoclips or screenshots, i would love to use it.