• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Spreading herocraft; A tale of Banners, ads, and heroic villans.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Okay. Let me know if you need anything else!

Spirit_Guardian

Soulsand
@Xanipher can you make a minecraft mountain scene? Large mountains on left, flat in center and medium mountIns on the right; send it to my email when you are done, I am going to animate it to be a transition from space to minecraft.
Color scheme should be greens in the middle, reds on left, and browns/greens on right; or you can do it in black and white and I can color it later.
Oh and try to keep it within the banner size; it is ok if you cant.
Please and thank you!

I have been doing all I can to get a job and it is taking all my time, mainly because the energy bill is behind---.
I will continue working on making the new intro, but if I cant pay the energy bill then I will have to go to the library everyday to work on the ad; which is worse than working with the tools I have now---.

This ad will be completed! Even if I end up having to draw every sinlge frame by hand (not just key frames), scan them all individually to the computer, and hand write the gif code to make it move!
>:Г

In two days I have an appointment with some guys that are going to help me get a job, wish me luck!

Spirit_Guardian

Soulsand
@DefaultTexture can you make a still scene with minecraft swords, arrows, and axes in the ground as the background and kainzos face turned sideways by 15° left in the fore ground? This will be the base of an ad banner, the color sceme is all up to you but try to stay around dark/mid tone colors.
Oh and, if you can, make kainzos eyes glow a little--- you dont have to but it is suggested so that the viewers eyes will be drawn to kainzos image and then some text I am going to add.
This banner will be used as the primary and will not be animated; that way there is at least something out in the off chance that I end up on the streets---.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
Kind of in a shitty mood right now so i'll get on it when i'm all happy. Dont want my anger to make it look bad :L

Spirit_Guardian

Soulsand
I HATE living in a small town! There are no words, in any language, that can describe how much I hate living in this small town---.
The library only has MS paint and, here is the worst part, No internet!
>.> I am making the ad the old school way, with pencil and paper, not sure when I will be done cause it gets too dark for me to work past 6; if my roomate had paid his portion of the bills I would already be done.
I am currently, uh--- how to put it---, borrowing internet from my elderly neighbors; no password on the wifi and my phone gets, surprisingly, good connection (obviously though I should not abuse this --- gift).

I am terribly sorry for the delay---.

P.s. Nothing would have kept the lights on, except maybe selling my $2k rig, so I am glad I contributed when I did; aparently the bill has been behind for months >.>

Spirit_Guardian

Soulsand
I--- HAVE A JOB! I unfortunately ran out of supplies to make the ad on paper, hence no submitted work. I am rather close to finishing, so hopefully I will have something up in a reasonable amount of time; I put money into the ad already, I can't give up!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@Xanipher can you make a minecraft mountain scene? Large mountains on left, flat in center and medium mountIns on the right; send it to my email when you are done, I am going to animate it to be a transition from space to minecraft.
Color scheme should be greens in the middle, reds on left, and browns/greens on right; or you can do it in black and white and I can color it later.
Oh and try to keep it within the banner size; it is ok if you cant.
Please and thank you!

I have been doing all I can to get a job and it is taking all my time, mainly because the energy bill is behind---.
I will continue working on making the new intro, but if I cant pay the energy bill then I will have to go to the library everyday to work on the ad; which is worse than working with the tools I have now---.

This ad will be completed! Even if I end up having to draw every sinlge frame by hand (not just key frames), scan them all individually to the computer, and hand write the gif code to make it move!
>:Г

In two days I have an appointment with some guys that are going to help me get a job, wish me luck!
Whatever happened with this @Xanipher? :p

Spirit_Guardian

Soulsand
-.- I am not happy with how the ad turned out.
My scanner sucks and I would rather get a WACOM tablet for the same price as a decent scanner, so I am going to do so--- as soon as I get paid (this friday!!).
While I look forward to getting the WACOM, I am going to make a static ad (different design from my animated one) to put up for while I work on the animated ad (we need something up and it has been too long!) of (I swear I am cursed, because something always come up to stop me!) awesomeness.
Thanks for waiting, and I promise I wont let you down!
(I am almost done with the static ad as I type).

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I have never seen this before :p
WELCOME TO THE LIVING!
My scanner sucks and I would rather get a WACOM tablet for the same price as a decent scanner, so I am going to do so--- as soon as I get paid (this friday!!).
While I look forward to getting the WACOM, I am going to make a static ad (different design from my animated one) to put up for while I work on the animated ad (we need something up and it has been too long!) of (I swear I am cursed, because something always come up to stop me!) awesomeness.
Glad to hear you're alive :)

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
WACOMs=Great Digital Drawings, I have one and it is awesome :D

Spirit_Guardian

Soulsand
gold border--- or silver border?
-misleading, I am actually talking about the banner ad; aka different subject. lol

Last edited: