• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Spoutcraft: Level and Class display! (and extra title stuff!)

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Could we make it so that you can see a players class and level above their name/title.

I also had the idea of being able to CHOOSE to display title,name,class and level.

(Settings Titles?)

Maybe we could even tweak the opacity of the names and titles, to make spoutcraft even better!

NAME: ON/OFF OPACITY(Slider): 0-100
TITLE: ON/OFF OPACITY(Slider): 0-100
LEVEL: ON/OFF OPACITY(Slider): 0-100

@Afforess

ICherry_girl

Glowstone
I could see multiple problems involving seeing a players class and level. I've seen multiple cases where a high level player ran away from a low level unspecced class because the unspecced class had a sword and armor equipped. If the high-level class had seen his level and class it would have been game over.

Other than this, I think that the customization of titles would be kind of confusing, I usually remember people by the color of there title or name, so it might be the same way for other people. Also, if someone doesn't want to show their titles they can just take it off.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
I could see multiple problems involving seeing a players class and level. I've seen multiple cases where a high level player ran away from a low level unspecced class because the unspecced class had a sword and armor equipped. If the high-level class had seen his level and class it would have been game over.

Other than this, I think that the customization of titles would be kind of confusing, I usually remember people by the color of there title or name, so it might be the same way for other people. Also, if someone doesn't want to show their titles they can just take it off.

The title options are personal, it are setting how you see it.
If I don't want to see titels I can put them off. PS. /hero who (name) does the same level/class thing.