• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Spoutcraft Help

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
I have been having issues with spoutcraft not loading chunks properly if I am traveling. Often I will only be able to see 5 blocks in front of me. Does anyone know what I can do to resolve this issue?

I have read people saying that turning chunk caching off in the spout config on the server would fix it but cant find that option anywhere, wondering if thats server side only option?

Any help would be appreciated, if you need further info just ask!

Screenshot coming soon(posted)

pcepS.png

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
I have also had chunk problems ever since it was updated to 1.2.3, but I don't use sprout...

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
yeah i can live with the mini map being slightly skewed,that's not a problem for me at all. The chunk loading, on the other had, is killing me.

Afforess

Glowstone
Yeah, @Turner24 mentioned that to me too. Builds 1243+ will have an option in the options menu for adjustable render speed. I was playing with it and 'Very Fast' is insanely fast. Anyway, play around with it. I kept it default at the slowest setting because faster rendering hurts performance. :/