• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Spoon_man_sm, 21/3/2011, I wish to dispute being banned

Spoon_Man

Banned
Hey, I got banned for using the flying mod. I got trapped by respawning block, then put on fly mode to get out of it (it's a force of habit), it got me out of the blocks but sent me hurtling along the corridor. Me and my friend where having a blast on your server and I'm now very remorseful of my absent mindedness. If you could find it in your heart to re-whitelist me, I would make sure to uninstall flymod whenever I join your server, just to make sure I'm not this stupid again.
Thanks
Account name: spoon_man_sm

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
My personal choice would be a huge NO. Why?

Well, you say you used the "fly/speed" mod because you got trapped by a reappearing block, but I watched you zoom up blocks, down blocks, through tunnels and so on. It wasn't just to overcome a reappearing block.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyI6ScvHsFo

There's an example. Which block was reappearing there? That was after you were already flying around caves and zooming around tunnels.