• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

spookiejr's application

spookie

Dirt
  1. In-game name:spookiejr
  2. Location & Age:Canada age 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):i have never been banned from a server
  4. Referral(s):no one refered me
  5. Reason you should be accepted:i am a polite player and i try to help as often as i posably can when im not busy, i enjoy building and leveling. Also i cant stand greifers, so if i see someone greifing i will always report it
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:i was browsing the internet for cool mods and i saw the heros plug in, so i came here to check it out and i thought it looked awsome
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  8. Additional Info:I cant wait to get started on the server.i have played on meny servers but the last server i was on got reset so i wanted to move servers....i also enjoy building reallife things....a while ago i built the roman arena, but after the game updated to full release i lost the save,so i dont have any screenshots

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
I'm confused, your profile says you are 15, but this says 16, some applications to other servers says you are 15, and some say 16

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
also, please change username to be the same as your IGN

it helps avoid confusion on the forums in the future

much appreciated

se you in game!

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
I've asked another proctor to fix it, shouldn't be too much longer and will be very worth the wait