• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Spellcost for Blink

Kaliven

Gold
So when I heard the spellcosts for blink I wretched, 20 redstone and an iron bar... but I understand it needs to be more then just 5-10 redstone,

I was thinking about it, and there's an item in the game that currently has no value at all, cause we can't use it:

Crafting_square_Sulphur.png

If we changed it to a spell component, it would give it a use and encourage hunting creepers, my thought would be something like:
[size=large]
10x
Crafting_square_Redstone_%28Dust%29.png
3x
Crafting_square_Sulphur.png
[/size] (about .75-1 creeper worth)

adjust the values as needed

Now if the dungeon would stay up for more then 30 minutes everyone would be happy =)

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
So your the culprit of the change, kaliven. Now I gotta go creeper hunting later today. >.< Although its an awesome idea. Finally a use for sulpher and a good way to balance such a useful spell.

Nuin

Legacy Supporter 5
I like the idea of spells using gunpowder/sulphur, as TNT will most likely only be allowed in the Nether (once it is opened, that is). This could also become a reagent for spells like Boom.

This will also prevent over-exploitation in PvP or faster traveling.

Excellent idea Kaliven! :)

rens23

Gold
What about a suicide bomber spell?
so like the power of 2 tnt but very expensive.
and you kill yourself.