• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug spawn plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i was logged off for one night to wake up to see my plot has been taken by what777 i don't understand why this can happen when i have all my lwc and stuff are in it.

i didnt know it does that why dont i get time to re buy it? i just lost all of my stuff in one night and all my lwcs because i was not online at the time. why can someone do that

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
i didnt know it does that why dont i get time to re buy it? i just lost all of my stuff in one night and all my lwcs because i was not online at the time. why can someone do that

When the rental is up, it is up. You can set auto renew, which is what you should do if you want to continue the rental space.

I do know Admins will move the LWCs, well sometimes they will.

A

alexhoff1

This is a fair way to obtain a plot. I always say to someone buying a plot, that consults me, reserve it, or auto renew on.
Make sure you have enough to pay for auto renew. Done.

Honestly I thought it was on autorenew, ./buyregion autorenew is quite easy :L

buying plots is what happens when they change the system and put plots on rental, not ownership, so you really can't blame poor what777. If greg was TC wouldn't you have bought his plot?

this thread should be locked and or closed, it really is pointless now.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Man Greg, that sucks, but Alexhoff1 is an expert on all things raiding and douchey yet legal, and I defer to his expertise^ in these matters.
What777 you should consider being lenient and letting him keep some of his items, we know you will not want 100% of the crap people LWC.

<3 alex

c12095

Holy Shit!
Yea I find this to be pretty stupid. There's nothing illegal about this, he didn't pay for the plot, simple as that. Why is there a way to get your items free of charge when you didn't follow the way the plugin works? Like Alex said, this is a pointless thread and should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.