• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Resolved Spawn camping + Hit Timer For Lamentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
Dear Herocrafters,

https://gyazo.com/e5bd2303e4b665cc64375cfb42a46cfd <--- This weapon hits as fast as a diamond sword i think this is a bug.
The hit speed is not 0.5 seconds but the same as a Diamond Sword. if it gets fixed could i also get my weapon replaced!

Weak 10 - Spawning trapping didnt work anymore. But today i got spawn camped by Whitayy and Ritzierbenn again.
Please fix this!

Regards,

EmilyRoseV

@Kainzo @Admins

FaZeAlpine

ICE ICE ICE!
Just an addition, I told Emily to bug report regarding PVP-on in the tower as I wasn't sure if it was already implemented or not. It's in the patch notes, which made me assume that it was in already on live. If it is to be implemented soon then I guess just disregard that part.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Dear Herocrafters,

https://gyazo.com/e5bd2303e4b665cc64375cfb42a46cfd <--- This weapon hits as fast as a diamond sword i think this is a bug.
The hit speed is not 0.5 seconds but the same as a Diamond Sword. if it gets fixed could i also get my weapon replaced!

Weak 10 - Spawning trapping didnt work anymore. But today i got spawn camped by Whitayy and Ritzierbenn again.
Please fix this!

Regards,

EmilyRoseV

@Kainzo @Admins
Where did you get the weapon?
Pretty sure the ones from mobs still have swing timers, only the event ones don't.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
They were never changed.
Making this change, will be pushed by an Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.