• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Spartanator117's Application

Spartanator117

Glowing Redstone
Minecraft IGN: Spartanator117
Location/Age: Australia, 16
Bans: Not sure because they were from a long time ago.
Heard about HeroCraft from a friend.
Yes, I have voted.
Yes, I agree with HeroCraft EULA & ToS
I should be accepted because I will follow all rules and instructions and I no longer hack (I used to hack on servers that I didn't like [Bad admins etc.]). Now the only time I hack is in Singleplayer when I get bored.
Special Key: HCS14

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft IGN: Spartanator117
Location/Age: Australia, 16
Bans: Not sure because they were from a long time ago.
Heard about HeroCraft from a friend.
Yes, I have voted.
Yes, I agree with HeroCraft EULA & ToS
I should be accepted because I will follow all rules and instructions and I no longer hack (I used to hack on servers that I didn't like [Bad admins etc.]). Now the only time I hack is in Singleplayer when I get bored.
Special Key: HCS14

Reviewing

Spartanator117

Glowing Redstone
Back around mid last year. I learnt from my past mistakes not to hack in multiplayer so I only in singleplayer. Haven't used any sort of hacks in multiplayer since that incident.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Back around mid last year. I learnt from my past mistakes not to hack in multiplayer so I only in singleplayer. Haven't used any sort of hacks in multiplayer since that incident.

I do not understand the point of hacking at all..

I am going you a chance. You better make sure the only mods you are using are the ones on our approved list. Finding out you are using mods that are not approved will cause you to be banned, and you will not be given a second chance.

Accepted

Spartanator117

Glowing Redstone
The only mod I am using right now is Rei's Minimap.[DOUBLEPOST=1363876390][/DOUBLEPOST]Is that allowed?