• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sparta - Hamlet (Recruiting)

lawlkid

Wood
IGN: lawlkid

Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): LostSoul, Nope

Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?):Crafter, im kinda newb ;3

How long have you been playing herocraft?: a week

What is your age?: 19

Which herocraft maps have you played on?: ive played on Shrine and Haven

Why do you wish to join Sparta?: i wish to join Sparta becuase ive been needing to join a town and i wish to help other players out along by helping out a town

What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?:N/A

What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: My main interest is mining and PVE

Tell us a bit about yourself.: im a very athletic person i like to work hard and when it comes to gaming im very energetic and very easy to work with im friendly and i think i could really help Sparta out

Do you have teamspeak and a mic?:No and No

Do you agree to our town rules list above?: Yes

Savhage

Wood
IGN: Savhage
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): Wizard (15)
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Miner (24)
How long have you been playing herocraft?: 2-3 weeks
What is your age?: 45
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Shrine so primarily, little Haven
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: I have been playing on Shrine, but got lonely. :) But would like some protection if I am going to play in Haven. I like how active and helpful you are.
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: None officially. Had teamed up with CanDoBlue on Shrine hoping to become a town and everyone left to come back to Haven.
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: PVE and buildling
Tell us a bit about yourself.: As you can see by my age I am 'ancient' gamer. I have a 6 yr old son, that watching and helping me kill zombies. I like working for the common good and dislike people that take advantage of ignorance.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: Yes and Yes. Have already been logged into the Herocraft Teamspeak server.
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: Yes

Comment: BTW you helped out earlier by providing me with food, torches, pickaxes and such early on at the request of CandoBlue.

Dog9000

Wood
IGN: dog9000
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): no mastered classes yet im a level 5 lost soul
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): no mastered proffesions im a level 4 crafter
How long have you been playing herocraft?: 3 days
What is your age?: 15
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: haven
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: I was looking for a town to join and start off in and your town description looks perfect to me
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: no other towns before
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: pvp pve and trading
Tell us a bit about yourself.: Im a 15 year old who just recently joined the server I really just have basic stuff. I'm a responsible mature person and I wont do stupid or idiotic things
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: I have teamspeak but I dont use mics
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: I do agree

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: dog9000
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): no mastered classes yet im a level 5 lost soul
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): no mastered proffesions im a level 4 crafter
How long have you been playing herocraft?: 3 days
What is your age?: 15
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: haven
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: I was looking for a town to join and start off in and your town description looks perfect to me
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: no other towns before
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: pvp pve and trading
Tell us a bit about yourself.: Im a 15 year old who just recently joined the server I really just have basic stuff. I'm a responsible mature person and I wont do stupid or idiotic things
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: I have teamspeak but I dont use mics
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: I do agree

You obviously did not read the rules. Application denied.

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
? I read the rules

• Do not build, mine, or dig within the town or 100 blocks of it without permission.
  • Be respectful towards other players town member or not.
  • Pay your tax on time.
  • Do not kill or harm any other town member or ally.
  • Help newer players and make them feel welcome in the town.
  • Listen to higher ranked officers.
  • You must be 14 years old or older to join this town.
  • Contribute towards town projects when and however you can.
  • Defend the town whenever necessary.
  • Do not let players that do not belong to the town or have region permission inside the town.
  • Do not steal or grief from any member or ally.
  • Inactivity without reason for more than 2 weeks will result in removal from the town.
  • Do not deposit any items into the town bank, donations are made to Pietro011 or another manager
  • Don't beg. DON'T BEG. Do NOT Beg. You do it thrice...You're gone.
  • You must have mastered Lost Soul.

KillerC13

Stone
IGN:KillerC13
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?):I've just mastered LostSoul and when i get enough souls I'll become a ninja.
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): I'm a level 7 crafter.
How long have you been playing herocraft?: I've been on for a week.
What is your age?: I'm 15.
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Just Haven.
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: Because I'd like to join a town and I believe I can help out with whatever needs doing.
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: I haven't been part of a town, but I did apply to Rapture. There has been no response for 2-3 days so now I'm applying here.
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: I'm more into PVP, but I can assist with building and keeping mobs at bay too.
Tell us a bit about yourself.: I've been playing MC for 1 1/2 years. I enjoy being part of a larger community and I enjoy helping others.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: Yes.
Do you agree to our town rules list above?:I do indeed.

Super593

Glowstone
IGN:Super593
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?):Lvl 39 Disciple"currently",Mastered Runeblade.Lvl 35 Bloodmage
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?):Lvl 32 enchanter
How long have you been playing herocraft?:3 years.Since Zeal n stuff
What is your age?:16
Which herocraft maps have you played on?:Zeal,Dragongarde,Bastion,Haven,
Why do you wish to join Sparta?:Well we share similar ideals and plus my previous town got sold....For some convulted reason
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?:Drakenvale"Didnt feel like sticking around anymore" Mith since it got sold to Indar and no longer exists.
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?:I love PVP,building and trading.Since Pvp is fun to do just fighting other people in general instead of just killing mobs.I like building forts n stuff often.Even constructed a apartment system for the ARS and have made small fortunes from time to time.
Tell us a bit about yourself.:I'm a guy whoe's seen the good the badd and the just plain ugly in HC.I've been around a long time and enjoyed the experience each map.I personally love playing classes that are team players and contribute to team fights.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?:Both Yes
Do you agree to our town rules list above?:Yes