• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SpagottiLova7171 application (please look at it)

1.In-game name: SpagottiLova7171

2.Location & Age: Location:Germany, age:21

3.Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Yes i have from Cubeville but i hope you forgive me. I never do things like this but once again please forgive me. The reason I got banned my lil' bro was messing around cause i left my password in and he went and greifed. But now I do not leave my password in the login screen.

4.Referral(s): Minestatus

5.Reason you should be accepted: I love survival servers and my friend says that I would love this server. I've researched about your server and the classes are the things that interest me the most, but overall of the classes my favorite one would have to be the Caster/Geomancer. And it looks like a very well made server and again i'm very interested in the Hero plugin. I've watched videos and seen great reviews on your server. I'm a very creative builder and i want to help add on to towns, houses, and projects. I have been on some servers but none of them had great features like this one! Also, Im a very social person and I get along with alot of people, I hope to make some good friends on this server.

6.How did you hear about Herocraft: I was looking on the internet for a server with good plugins and a nice community and i came across Herocraft. I did a little more reach on it and it looked like the server for me.

7.Have you voted for Herocraft:Yes!

8.Additional Info: I'm very Experienced in Minecraft I've been playing since it came out. I've played on many servers but this one by far, looks the best. And my friend Tacoman1111 is telling me that it is a great server and the people on it are very kind and nice. But I hope when I'm more experienced in the server I can contribute greatly to the server. I also play on this server that my friend hosts and together we make great creations so, I'm a architectural person but I have to say I do enjoy pvp! I also heard that this server is hardcore on pve and I look foward to a challenge when battling creeperssssss and such.

looking forward to playing on the server:)