• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sourful's Whitelist Application

Sourful

Legacy Supporter 4
In-game name: Sourful

Location & Age:U.S.A | 14

Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I have been banned once, it was mistaken though and was unbanned shortly after.

Referral(s): Codeman7865

Reason you should be accepted:I have heard a lot of great things about your server, and I would like to play in my free time. I am used to PvP servers, so I thought I would like to try out a different kind of server. People were suggesting me to try out HeroCraft. They said that it was actually pretty fun and they were spending a fairly good amount of time on it. So, I decided to take a look at it. After looking through the wiki I noticed that it looks really interesting. I enjoy building with redstone and the Crafter profession looks cool. Overall I think it would be great to play on HeroCraft. I hope to start a new life in another server.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Codeman7865

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes I have

Additional Info:I am very interested in the building aspect of the server. I hope to have a very fun time and mess around with some of my friends. I also hope to look at your custom plugins. Currently I am trying to get into programming in Bukkit and I find it interesting look at other peoples ideas. Anyways, thanks for reading my application!

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
got your app on the minecraft forums. Used you as an example to the other applicants, Really nice app

(your whitelisted and your pm in on the minecraft forums)