• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SoundBIaster's Application

1. In-game name: SoundBIaster
  2. Location & Age: Canada (Vancouver), 13 almost 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None at all
  4. Referral(s):tsaidaf
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules and the wiki. I love to build I would like to join the server because i am really interested in seeing the skills you guys have on the server. So i really hope, that this server will make me a member.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: a friend reffered it to me
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: hope you guys would add me

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
Hi, thank you for applying! I would like to know a little more about why I should accept you before I add you to the whitelist, maybe also post some pictures of past creations?

i cant really post pictures... i take screenshots but then i had to reboot my comp cuz it was getting too laggy and there has been some malfunctions. i wouldve saved it on a usb but it was getting too late and i just fell asleep... im sorry if u dont accept me its ok ill go rebuild my stuff and take screenshots then i hope u would accept me :)

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Congrats man, I'll take your word for it! Check your pm for more info, and welcome!