• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Soul balance history commnad

Teslanut

TNT
It would be so handy if I had a way to see my soul transaction history, even if it were just the past 5 or 10 transactions. I never know what is coming out of my personal bank to cover regions and such, or what is potentially going into it from the server. I'm also an old fart and sometimes forget when I spend a few souls and that I spent it, then rack my brain trying to figure out where that cash went.

Something like...

/money history

Beau_Nearh

Portal
I like the idea but;

+No personal money is taken from a players account for region costs. The only cost that comes directly from a players account regarding townships is tax.

Teslanut

TNT
Township tax and if you have a personal region.

Realistically if I only saw numbers, for example:

(15), 150, 135, (30), 20

that would be handy too, then I would be able to figure out 15 paid for my PR maintenance, 150 from a treasure chest, 135 found in a treasure, 30 paid out in town tax, 20 received from a port