• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SonOfAGunner - Guide Application

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
1. Minecraft IGN: SonOfAGunner
2. Position applying for: Guide :)
3. Age|Timezone: 14|central
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 5 or 6 months.. :D

5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: Well, I feel like I have been a part of the Herocraft community for a good amount of time and I have learned a lot of things. I have learned everything there is is know about this server inside and out, and I want to share this knowledge with anyone who needs to obtain it. Hey, look at me, using big words! :D Anyways, I feel like I am very friendly and I have made many friends, plus I am extremely outgoing, so I wouldn't be afraid to help anyone, at any time. In previous towns I have been in, whenever we've gotten a new member, I was always assigned to make that person feel welcome, show them the ropes, and start them out prepared for their wonderful journey in Herocraft. I would very much enjoy to do that with all the new people that, not only join a town, but join this WONDERFUL server and prepare them for their new life on Herocraft.

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I do dance after school and I help the little children at the studio learn everything they need to know to succeed in dance, and I feel I would do the same with new people to Herocraft. I feel I would be a great addition to the Herocraft team and I would be honored to be a Guide so I can help all the new recruits. [More people means more votes for the server ;D *hint hint* *wink wink* Vote!:D] Wooooo!:)

EDIT: I removed tags cause of Kainzo's post on the thread thingy. My apologies :)