• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Something something Anime

1. Anime is a medium. Hearing about popular [medium] by [Friends/Family/People] is nothing new.
  2. Then stop watching Shonen anime which is for the child demographic
  3. Don't watch Ecchi
  4. Not exactly...With your little knowledge of the medium I wouldn't recommend going in blind. I can suggest some anime to you. So what do you like?
If u want to watch something that doesnt have "8 year old voices" then watch Black Butler, it takes place in london, it has a demon butler, some gay parts, and alot of blood

It's not an anime :p It's a video game, but I just love the scene.

Huh, don't want to start you off with anything too garring. IDK if you could sit through it (It's like 80 episodes, but it's really great), but there is this one Anime called "Monster"

Plot Summary:Kenzou Tenma, a Japanese brain surgeon in Germany, had it all: incredible skill at his work, a rich and beautiful fiancee, and a promising career at his hospital. However, after becoming disenchanted by hospital politics, he chose to save the life of a young boy who got shot in the head over the life of the mayor. As a result he lost the support of the hospital director, as well as his position in the hospital and his fiance. A short time later, the hospital director and the doctors that replaced him were murdered, and once again he was catapulted back onto the top. But as the chief suspect of the murders, Tenma did not get a easy life. As a matter of fact, it seems that the boy he saved was much more than he had appeared to be... Now to clear his name and to correct his past mistake, Tenma must get to the bottom of these and other murders, and investigate the truth of the Monster who is behind all of this.

I'd think you like it, because you like the whole crime/mystery aspect. (Also has a DUB so that solves any problems of you not wanting to read)

Another great show is Black Lagoon. Be warned though, it maybe a little too violent for you...If you like over the top action than you just can't pass this show.

The real question is, how can you dislike anime if you have never watched one :p
Then y call it anime? anime is japanese cartoons