• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Something is definitely wrong with voting... at least for me

Isaaclite

TNT
I voted all 7 votes on june 1st, at exactly 12:11 am (as soon as new month started), By 11:59 pm (still june first), had voted a total of 11-12 times. On June 2 (today) at around 7:00am, I voted 2 more times, which should bring me to about 14 votes. At 1:22pm (time of this post), i voted 2 more times. I haven't seen myself at all on the top voting list yet. Each time I voted, I checked to see that I was logged into my account on the herocraft website and I logged onto the minecraft server. Am i doing something wrong, or is something bugged out?

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
I voted all 7 votes on june 1st, at exactly 12:11 am (as soon as new month started), By 11:59 pm (still june first), had voted a total of 11-12 times. On June 2 (today) at around 7:00am, I voted 2 more times, which should bring me to about 14 votes. At 1:22pm (time of this post), i voted 2 more times. I haven't seen myself at all on the top voting list yet. Each time I voted, I checked to see that I was logged into my account on the herocraft website and I logged onto the minecraft server. Am i doing something wrong, or is something bugged out?
Have you spelt your in game name right ;)