• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Something had made me sad :(

Should boos have a 100% loot drop rate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We all love herocraft, it is our favourite RPG minecraft server but i have found something that makes me a little sad. Me and my friends was killing the tier 4 dungeon boss and we successfully killed him and we were really happy about it, but this happened. The boss dropped nothing :(.
I mean really for any RPG a boss fight always drop loot, may it be rare or not rare they always drop loot so i was a bit upset about what happened. a lot of effort was put into killing the boss and at the end we got nothing but exp.
So please increased the drop rate of boss of dungeons higher if not 100%. Because it is really sad for us to go tho all of that.

Thank you
Thepotatocrafter

Last edited:

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
We all love herocraft, it is our favourite RPG minecraft server but i have found something that makes me a little sad. Me and my friends was killing the tier 5 dungeon boss and we successfully killed him and we were really happy about it, but this happened. The boss dropped nothing :(.
I mean really for any RPG a boss fight always drop loot, may it be rare or not rare they always drop loot so i was a bit upset about what happened. a lot of effort was put into killing the boss and at the end we got nothing but exp.
So please increased the drop rate of boss of dungeons higher if not 100%. Because it is really sad for us to go tho all of that.

Thank you
Thepotatocrafter
Oh dear :(

Actually, yes, this is being looked into.

Please put in a petition where the boss spawned.

@Kainzo

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We all love herocraft, it is our favourite RPG minecraft server but i have found something that makes me a little sad. Me and my friends was killing the tier 5 dungeon boss and we successfully killed him and we were really happy about it, but this happened. The boss dropped nothing :(.

Thank you
Thepotatocrafter
WE're working on this. Thanks for the feedback!

_phant0m_

TNT
I've killed around 6 bosses and have not gotten a single drop either. Very good that it is being changed though.